top of page
  • gamefaceent212

Group Falls ill in Barvian Bar After Sharing a bottle of Champagne. 1 Died

They say "don't leave your drink at the bar, someone may spike it" "Make sure you keep your bottle with you or get a bottle of champagne " What if the entire bottle is already spiked? 🤔 A group went out to the Bavarian Bar to have a few drinks. 8 people had to be hospitalized and 1 passed away. The group fell ill after sharing a bottle; cramping and gripping their stomach "toxicological tests showed the poisonous substance “in considerable concentration” in the champagne was ecstasy." (Associated Press).

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page